Vice President for Operations
Ms. Klein is a skilled professional with a wealth of public and private sector experience. Her particular expertise is in special projects, compensation surveys, and background checks for our executive search candidates. She feels that each client must be properly served, and that can only be done by devoting her utmost attention to their particular concerns and by finding creative ways to solve their problems. In her book, the client comes first.
Since beginning her working relationship with Colin Baenziger & Associates in 2010, Ms. Klein has been involved in virtually every executive search the firm has conducted.
Some of the more notable ones include:
- City Manager, Delray Beach, FL (64,100)
- City Manager, Doraville, GA (population 8,500)
- City Manager, Indianola, IA (population 14,800)
- Police Chief, Farmington, NM (population 45,000)
- City Manager, Leesburg, FL (population 21,000)
- City Manager, Mill Creek, WA (population 18,800)
- City Manager, Miramar, FL (population 122,000)
- City Manager, Norwich, CT (population 40,300)
- City Manager, Seminole, FL (17,800)
- City Manager and Finance Director Sunnyside, WA (population 16,000)
- City Manager, Winchester, VA (population 16,000)
- County Manager, Alachua County, FL (population 253,500)
- County Administrator, Clackamas County, OR (population 383,900)
- County Manager, St. Lucie County, FL (population 283,900)
- County Administrator, York County, VA (population 66,300)
- County Attorney, Fulton County, GA (population 992,000)
- Director, Growth Management, Collier County, FL (population 340,000)
Ms. Klein's prior employment was primarily in the private sector. For over 15 years she provided contract financial and administrative services to companies who did not require full time office staff. Some of her clientele included TLC Cabulance, Clear and Clean Pool Service, Elizabeth Fountain Interiors, a published author and a landscaping company. Ms. Klein has an Associate's Degree from Brigham Young University in Rexburg, Idaho. She currently resides in King County, WA.